Aluminum Replacement Windows
Aluminum Replacement Windows
If you are in the market for replacing your old windows, you will find there are many options to choose from on the market today offered by a variety of companies.
All windows aluminum or not are not created equal, that is why you should compare warranties and window options for yourself. Aluminum Replacement Windows are a viable option many homeowners overlook when it comes to home window replacement.
Unlike fibrex, composite and vinyl windows, aluminum windows have incredible strength due to their rigid lifetime aluminum metallic frames.
If your home is in Houston Texas metro area, TX built Aluminum Windows are a great choice that will perform well as they are trouble-free.
They will also give a quick payback on your investment for your Houston, Texas metro area home.
Gain Peace of Mind & Durable Strength That Only Aluminum Windows Can Offer!
Get a Free No Pressure Estimate
Lifetime Warranty Aluminum Windows
Considering the information above above, the window failure issues with glass and frames, NT Window has a great solution to protect you as a homeowner.
Due to the incredible strength that only aluminum windows can offer, NT offers a Lifetime Warranty on their aluminum windows. This warranty also covers seal failure, so you never have to worry for the lifetime of your home having to deal with any of those issues. Now you can relax and enjoy your home with increased energy efficiency year round!
Benefits of Aluminum Windows
- Thermal Break Energy Efficient Performance — With Aluminum Replacement Windows, you have great terminal performance from windows that are are thermally separated. This thermally separated “thermal break” stops the flow of our Texas heat as well as the cold through aluminum with a product made of tough composite non-metallic material.
- Reliability with No Maintenance and No Heat Warpage — One of the qualities the aluminum windows provide is their corrosion-proof resistance. The no-maintenance frame is tough and extremely resistant to warping or getting damaged from our harsh Houston Texas conditions such as hail, sun, pollutants and moisture. The strong aluminum materials from which the aluminum windows are built from, will not ever hold mold, swell, crack, split or become warped from excessive sun. This is the reason why NT is providing you, the homeowner, with a lifetime warrantied window unit.
- Cost & Savings — You might find yourself pleasantly surprised to find aluminum frame windows to be significantly less expensive cost than the other window frames built with fibrex and composite materials. Aluminum windows will provide your home with a sturdy, rigid and dependable choice over the others lasting a lifetime.
- Build Flexibility — Because aluminum (just like steel) is strong and rigid, it can conform to shapes of window openings much better than any other product on the market by leaps and bounds! Instead of using materials that are not rigid, aluminum windows offer great strength that will allow for the build flexibility. You will not find a more durable window than aluminum.
- Colors & Finishes — Now you can have windows with the color that you desire. Because aluminum windows are painted, the finish can be a multitude of colors including that beautiful brushed aluminum look you can only get from the real deal! Complete flexibility in finishes is what you’ll experience with aluminum windows. Some of the colors are: Bronze, Almond, White & Clear Anodized Aluminum.
Texas Home Exteriors focuses on providing top-quality home improvement services for every home and budget. They hold a Super Service Award in 2014 by Angie’s List and a Best of Houzz Award from 2014 to 2017 in Satisfaction. They are a Preferred BuildSmart Remodeler. The company serves Houston, Austin, East Texas, Humble, Katy, Missouri City and the surrounding areas.